Goldi is looking for an experienced designer to join our team in a freelance position.
“You can be a designer … or help bring your client’s dreams, passions and purpose to life through the work you create.”
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Graphic Designer to join our team. This position will suit someone who is able to work independently taking full ownership of creative briefs. You may already be freelancing part-time, or starting out doing your own thing.
The successful candidate will offer:
– Track record in delivering well-resolved, concept-driven design
– Experience in building authentic and engaging brand identities
– Proficient at creating communication across print and digital marketing collateral and publications.
– An ability to work independently or as part of a team
– A pro-active, professional and passionate mindset
– Great organisational skills and attention to detail
– Strong verbal and written skills
– Proficiency with Adobe Suite: Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop
What we offer:
– Flexible work arrangements (on-site and/or remote)
– Opportunity for the role to grow/become permanent
– Light, open and fun work space in West End
– Awesome coffee on-site
Does the above sound like it might be you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com