Goldi is looking for a junior designer to become an integral part of our team.
This designer will have a design qualification and at least one year experience working within a design studio, and an understanding of the design and artwork process. This position is part-time, with minimum of two days per week.
The successful candidate will offer:
– A creative thinker with a strong conceptual and innovative approach to their work
– Positive and friendly personality and ability to work well within a team
– Demonstrated ability to take direction and effectively respond to feedback
– Great organisational skills and attention to detail
– Demonstrated ability to apply a design concept across a broad range of design applications
– Experience in preparing artwork for digital platforms
– Demonstrated ability to use Apple platform software programs, in particular InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
– Knowledge of updating content in WordPress/Shopify/Squarespace a bonus
What we offer:
– Flexible work hours (on-site)
– Opportunity for the role to grow/become permanent
– Light, open and fun work space in West End
– Awesome coffee on-site
Does the above sound like it might be you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org