Goldi is looking for a designer to join our team in 2019, on a contract basis.
This designer will bring their knowledge of best practice wayfinding strategy and implementation, to lead and collaborate on a range of small to medium projects for design focused architectural, urban and landscape environments.
The successful candidate will offer:
– An ability to work independently or as part of a team
– A pro-active, professional and passionate mindset
– Great organisational skills and attention to detail
– Strong verbal and written skills
– Some knowledge of materials and signage fabrication methods
– Design documentation experience
– Proficiency with Adobe Suite: Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop
– Knowledge of Sketchup or 3D software a bonus
What we offer:
– Flexible work hours (on-site and/or remote)
– An enthusiastic, tight knit team
– Opportunity for the role to grow/become permanent
– Light, open and fun work space in West End
– Awesome coffee on-site
Does the above sound like it might be you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org